Wisconsin, USA

Friday, November 2, 2012

Lesson 10 ~ My thoughts do not mean anything.

The emphasis today is on the lack of Reality of my thoughts.  The thoughts I think in the world of illusion are not my Real Thoughts.  I am the Son of God.  My Real Thoughts are those I think with God.  I am not aware of the Thoughts I think with God, yet I will learn to again recognize those Thoughts. First I must undo what I thought was my reality.

This idea applies to all thoughts....the ones I am aware of now, the ones I may remember, the ones I will become aware of.   It is applicable to all thoughts, because they are not my Real Thoughts. I may not fully understand this idea now but when I do, I will have no doubt.

The presence of "thoughts" means I am not thinking at all.  When I "think" in the world of illusions, I am thinking of illusions, which are nothing.  I am thinking of nothing.  It means my mind is really blank.  To recognize that my thoughts do not mean anything, is the prerequisite for Vision.

For a minute or so, five times today, search my mind for all the thoughts available to me.  Do not judge them. Repeat today's idea slowly to myself:  "My thought about _____ does not mean anything; this lesson will release me from all that I now believe."  Do this with each thought.

More is not better.  Just do what is recommended.  If I experience discomfort of any kind, stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment