Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lesson 17 ~ Everything I see is a thought in my mind, creating a world apart from God.

Despite the temptation to believe otherwise, it is always thought that comes first. Everything I seemingly "see" was created by my mind.  It has meaning for me.  It holds me in the world of illusions and witnesses to a world apart from God, making it "real" for me.

Animate or inanimate, pleasant or unpleasant, make no distinctions. Regardless of what I may believe, nothing I see is Alive or Joyous.  I am unaware of any Thought that is True or any Thought that is Truly Happy.

Repeat today's idea three or four different times in the day for a minute or so, look around me and say or think:  "Everything I see is a thought in my mind, creating a world apart from God."

My thoughts are either Love Thoughts or fear thoughts.  There is no in-between.  My Love Thoughts are Thoughts with God and Heaven.  All other thoughts keep me imprisoned in a world apart from God.

Heaven is all around me, but I block it from my Awareness with every thought that is not Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment