Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lesson 31 ~ I am not the victim of the world I see.

I am not the "victim" of the world I see, because I CREATED THE WORLD.

This is the introduction to my declaration of release from illusions.  Use it in response to any form of temptation that may arise.  It is a declaration that I will not yield to dreams, putting myself in bondage.

Examine both my inner world and my outer world; let the thoughts that cross my mind come into my Awareness (I will escape from both together, for the inner is the cause of the outer).  Consider each one for a moment, then move on.  Watch them come and go as dispassionately as possible.  Do not dwell on any in particular.

For three to five minutes, morning and evening, practice this idea.  Also apply it throughout the day as needed.

"I am not the victim of the world I see."

No comments:

Post a Comment