Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lesson 30 ~ God is in everything I see because God is in my mind

Todays idea is the springboard (catalyst) for Vision.  From this idea, my mind will open and I will see what I have never seen before.  And I will never again look upon the world in quite the same way.

I want to see Reality.  I want to return Home.  I want to Awaken from the dream.  I begin by not projecting fear "outside" me (as I have been doing),  but I will project thoughts of Peace and Love.  I will attempt to join with what I see, instead of trying to keep it apart and outside me.  That is the fundamental difference between Vision and sight with the body's eyes.

I cannot change the world, but I can change my thoughts about the world which, in turn, will show me a changed world.  If my thoughts change, I will see evidence of it in the world.

Apply this idea as often as possible throughout the day.  Whenever I have a moment, repeat it to myself slowly, looking around me, trying to realize that the idea applies to everything I see now, or could see if it were within the range of my human sight.

Real Vision is not limited to concepts such as "near" and "far," so in order to get used to this idea, I will try to think of things beyond my present location, as well as what I can actually see.

Real Vision is unlimited by space and distance, and it does not depend on the body's eyes at all.  The mind is Its only source of Vision.  It might help to practice with my eyes closed a couple of times, looking from within rather than without:

"God is in everything I see because God is in my mind."



No comments:

Post a Comment