Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lesson 120 ~ Review III

#1  ~  "I rest in God."

I rest in God today and always.  I will let Him work in and through me while I rest in Him in Quiet and Perfect Certainty.  There is no Happiness to be found outside me. The Happiness I seek is deep within me as God's Son.  I am Safe in Heaven dreaming of exile "apart from" God....having a dream of madness.  As I remember my True Identity, my Happiness will be reflected in the "world" I seem to see, but completely independent of the "world."  Upon my Awakening, the "world" will disappear because it never was.


#2  ~  "I am as God created me."

I am God's Son.  No dream can change this.  No thought of separation can change this.  Today I will lay aside all sick illusions of myself and let my Father tell me Who I am.  I have been lost in a dream of madness.  But I have never been lost at all.  I have been with God the whole time.  My mind has wandered off into dreams.  Like a child playing make-believe, with his parents safely nearby.  I have been Safe the whole time.  Mind is the only Reality and I have let mine wander into "what if's"........what if there were no God?....what if I was off on my own and had to make all my own choices and decisions?....what if a world existed where God was absent?  Like the Prodigal Son I have "left" my Father to explore other "realities."  Like the Prodigal Son, I will return Home.  I have not "sinned," I have only allowed myself to be mistaken about who and where I am.  I am not a "body" in a world of other "bodies," in a struggle each day in a "world" that does not seem to care.  My Reality is with God and I am His Son. My Reality is Perfect Love, Peace, Joy, Certainty and Serenity.  There is nothing else.





No comments:

Post a Comment