Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lesson 129 ~ There is no loss.

I cannot stop with the idea that the world is worthless.  Unless I see there is something else to hope for, I will only become depressed.  The emphasis is not giving up the "world," but on exchanging it for what is far more satisfying and filled with Joy and Peace.  Do I really think the "world" can offer that to me?

It is worth a little time to think once more about the value of the world.  So maybe, I agree that there is no loss in letting the world go.  The world I see is merciless, unstable, cruel, unconcerned with me, quick to avenge and pitiless with hate.  It gives only to take away and takes away everything that I have loved.  No lasting love is found.  This is the world of "time," where all things end.

Is it loss to find a place where losing is impossible, where Love endures Forever, hate does not exist and vengeance has no meaning?  Is it loss to find all things I really want, and know they have no ending and will remain exactly as I want them?  Yet even this will be exchanged for what has no words to describe, where words fail entirely and a Golden Silence exists where language is not needed.

Communication ~ unambiguous and plain as day ~ remains Unlimited for Eternity. God speaks to His Son and the Son speaks to His Father.  Their language has no words, for what They say cannot be put into symbols.  Their Knowledge is Direct, Wholly Shared and Wholly One.

How far away from this I am when I stay bound to the "world."  Yet how near I am when I exchange the world for thoughts of Truth.  I stand an instant away from Timelessness.  As I value the things of the world they will seem real to me.  When I replace thoughts of the world with Truth, the world will disappear.

What loss is there for me in giving up nothingness?  The world holds nothing that I want, but what I choose in Truth I want indeed!  It will be given me today.  It waits only for my choosing.

I will practice my willingness ten minutes three times today.  There is nothing in the world I want.  It is a world I created to show me everything opposite to Love, Joy, Happiness, Unity, Peace.........GOD.

I will close my eyes on the world I seem to see.  In the silent darkness behind my eyes, I will watch Lights that are not of this world, light...one by one...until where one begins another ends, until beginnings and ending lose all meaning as they blend into One.

Today, the Lights of Heaven bend to me, to shine upon my weary vision giving me rest beyond the world of darkness.  Here is a Light the world's eye can not see, yet the Son of God in me can see it plainly and can understand.

A day of Grace is given to me today.  I give thanks.  This day I realize that what I feared to lose was only loss.  Now I understand....there is no loss.

The world I see holds nothing I want.   Joy, Happiness, Peace, Unity, Sanity and Love are what I want.

"There is no loss."

No comments:

Post a Comment