Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Lesson 139 ~ I accept God's Plan for salvation.

What is choice except uncertainty of Who I Am?  How could I be uncertain unless I have refused to recognize myself as God's Son? Only refusal to accept my True function as God's Son could even make the question of  'who am I?' seem sincere. Uncertainty about Who I Am is self-deception on a scale so vast, that its magnitude cannot be imagined.  To be Alive and not know my Self is to believe I am dead....apart from Reality....apart from God.  I imagine that I am not my Self, therefore, being something "else" I have to question what it is I am.  Yet I could never be alive at all unless I knew the answer.   I have embraced a fantasy world for an experience "apart from" God and I have become uncertain of Life.

It is from this insane fantasy world that I need salvation.  My denial of Who I Am did not change in any way Who I Am.  I am still the Son of God, Safe in Heaven with His Father.  My mind is caught up in a fantasy of being apart from Heaven and the Pure Love that is my Reality. My mind seems to be split.

Salvation remedies the strange idea that it is possible to be unsure of who and what I really am.  Being "unsure" is the depth of my madness.  Yet it is the universal question of the "world."  What does this mean except that the world is insane?  I no longer have to share this insanity.

Nothing the "world" believes is true.  The world is home to an insane fantasy. What I Am is Certain and far beyond all doubt and question.  In salvation, I have a new mission.  I will no longer reinforce the madness I once believed.  Today I accept salvation, not to change "reality," but to simply accept the Truth about myself and go my way rejoicing in the Endless Love of God.  I have not lost my knowledge of Heaven, nor my function as God's Son.  I have just laid them aside to experience a fantasy of separation.

Twice today for longer periods and hourly in between, I will remind myself of my new function in the world of insanity.  I will lay aside all thoughts that distract me from my Holy mission. Throughout the day I will let my mind be cleared of all foolish cobwebs which illusion would weave in my mind.  I will learn the fragile nature of the chains that seem to keep me bound to insanity.  Here is the end of choice. I accept salvation for myself and I will accept myself as God's Son, just as He created me to be.

"I accept God's Plan for salvation."






No comments:

Post a Comment