Wisconsin, USA

Monday, March 18, 2013

Lesson 128 ~ The world I see holds nothing I want.

The world I see holds nothing that I need, can use in any way, nor anything that serves to give me Joy.  Believe this thought and I am saved from years of misery, countless disappointments and hopes that turn to bitter ashes of despair.  I must accept this thought as True.

Each thing I value here is but a chain that binds me to the world and this is its only purpose. Everything serves the purpose I have given it until I see a different purpose. I created this fantasy of a world to have an experience apart from God....which is possible only in fantasy.  The only worthy purpose for this world is that I forgive it and lay it aside without delay.  I will not perceive hope where there is none.  I will not be deceived any longer.  The world I see holds nothing that I want.

Today I will escape the chains I place on my mind when I see happiness, salvation or hope in a world of madness.  When I value anything of the world, I make it part of me as I perceive myself. Nothing in the world is worthy of who I really am ~ God's Son. When I look for things to increase my value in the world of madness, it only hides my True Worth from my Awareness.  As God's Son I have Everything.  In the world of fantasy, I have laid aside Everything for dreams of dust.

Today I will let nothing that relates to thoughts of the world and body, delay my progress to salvation.  I will not permit the temptation to believe the world holds anything I want to delay me. There is nothing in the world to value or cherish.  There is nothing here worth one instant of delay and pain; one moment of uncertainty and doubt.  The worthless offers nothing.  Worth cannot be found in worthlessness.

Today I practice letting go of all thoughts of value I have given to the world.  I have given this world a purpose:  "I want to see a world apart from God."  Everything in it is a witness to this.  Even the "good" in this world appears to be outside me.

Let my mind seek the level where it finds itself at Home.  It will be grateful to be free a while.  My mind knows where it belongs.  Free its wings and it will fly in sureness and Joy to its Holy purpose. Let my mind rest in its Creator to be restored to Sanity, Freedom and Love.

Give today's lesson ten minutes three times today.  When my eyes are opened I will not value anything I see as much as before.  My entire perspective on the world will shift by just a little every time I let my mind escape its chains.  The world is not where my mind belongs.  My Guide is sure and I will open my mind to Him and be still and rest.

Protect my mind throughout the day as well.  When I think I see some value in and among the dust and ashes, I will tell myself with quiet certainty that this will not tempt me to delay myself; the world I see holds nothing that I want and temptations are just EMPTY promises.

"The world I see holds nothing I want."

No comments:

Post a Comment