Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Lesson 124 ~ I am One with God.

I give thanks for my Identity in God.  I did not create a world apart from God.  I am Safe in Heaven, my protection is guaranteed, and Power and Strength are available in all I do.  I can fail in nothing.  I am at One with God and All There Is.  God is with me everywhere I go.

My mind is Holy.  As my mind Awakens from dreams, everything I see will reflect the Holiness that is my Reality.  Error gives way to Perfection, death to Everlasting Life. Pain gives way to Peace. Sadness, loneliness and fear are replaced by Tranquility and Peace of mind.  What seems to be out in the world, is only a reflection of the thoughts in my mind.  Yet there are people and things I love in the world, and it makes me sad that they are not "real,"  I do not want to exist in a Heaven where those I love do not exist.  Yet here is what I need to understand:  the world is a thought in my mind, nothing exists outside me.  Any "love" I feel in the world comes with me and is purified and intensified to Perfection. Love and happiness in the world is represented by objects and other bodies that in Reality do not exist.  The Love and Happiness I feel is not outside me, but within me, and It will never leave me.  The happiness I think the world offers comes nowhere near to Reality.  Why am I settling for table scraps?  I can continue to believe I think and live apart from God and be miserable, or I can acknowledge my Reality.  God will be my companion while I seem to walk the world a little while longer.

I will not doubt God's Love for me.  Meaningless anxieties of the world vanish in my Awareness of His Presence.  I am One with God today.  I feel Him in my heart.  My mind contains His Thoughts. If I look for death, I will find it.  If I choose Love, I will find It too.  Only one is Real.  When my mind heals, the world heals until healing is complete and the world disappears.

I will offer only peace and love to the "others" in the dream.  For no "others" exist, and while I offer anything except Love, the dream persists and I keep my mind in bondage.  When I offer peace and love, I release my mind from suffering.

Today I will practice being Aware of my Oneness with my Father.   No rules or special words are needed to guide this meditation.  I can trust that God's Voice will not fail. Spend a half hour on this today.  God will do the rest.  Even if I believe nothing special has happened, I will still benefit fully from this exercise.  This half hour will be framed in gold, with every minute like a diamond set around the mirror this exercise offers me. The Son of God is reflected in this "mirror of time" I give to God.

I may not be ready to accept the gift today's lesson offers, but when I am ready I will find it waiting for me.  No time was ever better spent.  The gift I will find is experiencing the Son of God in me.  The Loveliness I will look on is my own.

This half hour is my gift to God and His return will be a sense of Love I cannot understand...a Joy too deep for me to comprehend...a Sight too Holy for the body's eyes to see.  Whether I understand and comprehend this today does not matter.  For when I am ready, I will Understand and Comprehend and See.

I am One with God and with All There Is in Everlasting Holiness and Peace.

"I am One with God."


No comments:

Post a Comment