Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Lesson 117 ~ Review III

#1  ~  "God, being Love, is also Happiness."

God is Love and all the Attributes of Love:  Joy, Peace, Life, Serenity, Wholeness, Happiness, Contentment.  In the world of madness, I created the opposite of Love (anxiety, doubt, worry, sadness, loneliness, longing, death, anger, disappointment, defeat, hatred, war, jealously, envy, etc.).   Love could have an opposite only in dreams, not in Reality.  The world of madness can never be a substitute for Love. Heaven is all around and within me....yet I dream of insanity.


#2  ~  "God's gives me the Gift of Love."

Love is my Inheritance and with Love comes all the Attributes of Love.  These are the Gifts God gives me.  I accept His Gifts in place of the madness I see now.

No comments:

Post a Comment