Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lesson 123 ~ Thank you God for salvation.

Today I am thankful.  The ego/body part of me may not "feel" thankful, or recognize gratitude, but the Son of God in me understands.

I have arrived at gentler pathways and smoother roads with no thought of turning back.  A bit of wavering remains......some small objections.....a little hesitance.    But I can be grateful for my advances which are far greater than I realize.

Today is devoted to gratitude.  I will be glad today that my Father has not left me to my own devices, nor has He let me wander in the dark alone. I am grateful that I am Safe in Heaven and not apart from God trapped in a body, in a world of madness.  I will give Him thanks today.

God has not abandoned me.  His Love shines on me forever.  I will give thanks that I am the Changeless Son of God...the Son He Loves as Changeless as Himself.

Today in gratitude I lift my heart above despair, no longer looking downward to the dust.  I sing a song of thankfulness and walk with lightened footsteps as I perform the function (forgiveness) my Father gave me.

I no longer walk alone.  God receives my thanks in Loving Gratitude and gives it back a thousand and a hundred thousand times more than they were given.

For 15 minutes twice today I will offer gratitude to God and receive His Gratitude in return.  I will receive His thanks and understand how Lovingly He holds me in His Mind; how deep and Limitless His care for me.  I will remember hourly to think of Him and give thanks that I am not alone in an insane world, thinking, saying and doing insane things.  I will remember that I am His Son, Safe in Heaven with Him....and give thanks.

"Thank You God."

No comments:

Post a Comment