Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lesson 130 ~ My choice today is Heaven or hell.

Perception is consistent. What I desire, I will see.  What I see reflects my thinking and my thinking reflects my choice of what I want to see.  And my only choices are dreams or Reality.  What I desire or value I will see, and even if it is only illusions I see I will believe in their reality.  If I did not value the world of illusion, I would not see it. Since I value illusions, they become my reality.  Yet dreams cannot be Reality and nothing that is opposite to God exists.

Fear has made the world of illusion.  Separation, distinction and differences make up the world of dreams.  I can value the world of dreams, but it still remains a dream.  I can seek for Peace and Justice in the world of dreams but it will never be found.  The world's motto is this:  Seek but do not find.  I will not waste my time today looking for what cannot be found in the world of illusion.

It is impossible to see Heaven and the world of illusion at the same time.  Look for one, the other disappears.  The Real and the unreal are the only choices and nothing more.  The world I see is proof I have already made a choice.  If I see chaos, injustice, inequality and unfairness, I have chosen to see a world apart from God.

Six times today, in thanks and gratitude, I will gladly give five minutes to the thought that ends all compromise and doubt.  I will not make a thousand meaningless distinctions today, nor attempt to bring with me a small part of unreality as I devote my mind to finding only what is Real.

I will ask for a Strength beyond my own and realize what it is I desire.  I seek for Reality today, not illusions.   I will empty my hands of all petty treasures of the world as I wait for God to help me. Today I will accept the Strength God offers me and see no value in the world of dreams, for I ask to find my Freedom and deliverance.  God will be there.  I have called upon the Great Unfailing Power Which will take today's giant step with me in gratitude.

I will dismiss temptation today whenever it arises, merely by remembering the limits of my choice: the unreal or the Real...the false or the True.  What I see before me will be consistent with my choice.

If I accept a little part of hell (illusion/dreams) as real, hell is what I will see.  Yet I can choose Heaven instead.  All I need to say to any part of hell, whatever form it takes, is simply this:  I seek my Freedom and deliverance and hell is not a part of what I want.

"My choice today is Heaven or hell."





No comments:

Post a Comment