Wisconsin, USA

Friday, March 15, 2013

Lesson 125 ~ In quiet I receive God's Word today.

Let today be a day of stillness and quiet listening.  My Father calls from deep within my mind where He lives.  He Wills that I hear His Word.  No Peace is possible until I hear His Word and, until my mind, in quiet listening accepts His message.

The world changes through me.  The "world" is a thought in my mind, seemingly projected outward and made "physical."  Yet it is all a dream; a mad fantasy.  As my mind heals, the world reflects healing back to me, until healing is complete and the "world" disappears.  As the Son of God, I save myself with the Word of God as my Guide, forever in my mind to lead me to my Father's house by my own will, which is forever as free as God's.  I am not lead by force, but only Love.  I am not judged, but only Sanctified.

In stillness I hear God's Voice today without intrusion of petty thoughts, without personal "desires" and without judgment.  I will not judge myself today, for What I am cannot be judged.  I stand apart from all judgments of the "world."  The "world" does not know the Son of God.  It was created to forget.  Today I will not listen to the world, but wait in silence for the Word of God.

God has not hidden Himself from me, while I wandered off from Him.  He knows His Son and it is His Will that His Son is with Him regardless of dreams of madness.

Today God speaks to me.  His Voice waits on my silent mind, for I will not hear His Word until my mind is quiet and meaningless desires have been silenced.  I will wait in quiet for His Word.  I call on the Peace within me today to help make my mind ready to hear God's Voice.

Three times today I set aside 10 minutes of not listening to the world and choose to listen instead to the Word of God.  He is nearer to me that my own beating heart.  His Voice is closer than my hand. God and I are One; it is the "physical world" and "bodies" that are illusions.

God speaks to me of Love, Freedom, Peace, Unity and Purpose.  There is no separation nor division in the single Mind of Father and Son.  It is my own voice to which I listen as God speaks to me.  It is my Word He speaks.  In quiet, I listen to my Self today and let God tell me that He has never left His Son and I have never left my Self.

The only "rule" today is to silence my mind of all worldly thoughts and concerns. Today's practicing frees my vision from the body's eyes and frees my mind from illusory thoughts.  Be still and listen.  I will hear God's Word in which the Will of the God the Son joins the Will of God the Father, in Oneness, with no illusions to come between the wholly Undivided and True.  As every hour passes today, I will be quiet a moment and remind myself I have a special purpose for this day.

"In quiet I receive God's Word today."







No comments:

Post a Comment