Wisconsin, USA

Monday, March 11, 2013

Lesson 122 ~ Forgiveness offers everything I want

Do I want Peace?  Forgiveness offers it.  Do I want Happiness, a quiet mind, a sense of worth, beauty and purpose?  Forgiveness offers it.  Do I want a deep abiding comfort, and a rest so Perfect it can never be disturbed?  Forgiveness offers it.

Forgiveness is my function in the world of madness. Forgiveness lets me recognize my Sonship and clears my memory of all dead thoughts. Forgiveness is the perfect answer to any problem.  As I forgive, I will be forgiven because giving and receiving are one and the same.  The "world" is complicated and chaotic.  Salvation is quiet and simple.

The world gives nothing of value because the world does not exist.  The "world" is an experience "apart from" God, which is possible only in fantasies and dreams.  I am indulging in a fantasy.  It is not Reality.   The healing that takes place in my mind, will be reflected in the world while I continue to "see" it.  When I am fully healed the world will disappear.   Even in the world of madness I can understand this:  where do my dreams go when I awaken from sleep?

Forgiveness offers everything I need or want while I dream of a world "outside" myself.  I rest in God.  Nothing except God exists, and God is not outside me but deep within me.  My Reality is pure Thought.  It is not the "world" that needs healing but my mind.  When I heal my mind, the "world" will magically seem to heal before my eyes until I Awaken to my Reality with my Father.

I will forgive what does not exist to learn of its unreality.  I replace all thoughts of anger, jealousy, rage, low self-worth, annoyance, upset, etc., with FORGIVENESS.  I will forgive a world that does not exist to remember my Reality.

"Forgiveness offers everything I want."




No comments:

Post a Comment