Wisconsin, USA

Monday, March 4, 2013

Lesson 115 ~ Review III

#1  ~  "Forgiveness is my only function."

My function here is to forgive the world for all the errors I have made.  I imagined myself separated from God; thinking and being "apart from" Him.  I projected this "outside" myself to hide from my guilt.  A vicious circle of madness hides my guilt from me and keeps me distracted from Reality. While I seem to see a world "outside" me....while I seem to think thoughts apart from my Father....I forgive all of it to remember my Self.

 #3  ~  "My forgiveness is essential to my Awakening."

How can I see Heaven (which is all around me and never left me) while I place illusions first and foremost in my mind?  There is nothing outside me.  The thoughts I think are not even my True Thoughts.  The "world" reflects my belief in separation; it is a projection of an idea of being "apart from" God.  My job is to recognize the unreality of what seems to be outside me, by forgiving it.  I forgive the madness and God will do the rest.  I cannot think apart from God.  I do not exist apart from God, not because I am weak and pitiful, but because He created me as His Son, and the Son and the Father are One for Always and Eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment