Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lesson 118 ~ Review III

#1  ~  "God's Peace and Joy are mine."

Today I will accept God's Peace and Joy.  It is not enough that God gives me His Gifts,  I must accept Them.  So....will I marinate in thoughts of doubt, or will I accept Peace and Joy?  Will I ruminate over my daily grind, or will I accept Peace and Joy?  Do I replay over and over in my head how "someone" wronged me, or do I accept Peace and Joy? Every thought I allow into my mind is a conscious choice to accept the world of madness, or accept God's Peace and Joy.  I have plenty of opportunities each day to make this choice. There seems to be a "battle" within me between illusions and Reality, but salvation is very simple.  The world of insanity is complicated and convoluted.  Salvation battles nothing and no one.  Salvation merely waits for me to choose the Happiness it holds out to me.


#2  ~  "Let me be still and listen to Truth."

Let my own ego-thoughts be still that I may hear the Mighty Voice for Truth Itself tell me of my Reality as God's Son.  Ego is always ready to go to war.  Salvation is always ready to offer Love or some Attribute of Love (Joy, Happiness, Serenity, Peace, Wholeness, etc).









No comments:

Post a Comment