Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lesson 116 ~ Review III

#1  ~  "God's Will for me is Perfect Happiness."

My True and Natural State of Being is Perfect Happiness.  My suffering comes only from believing I am "apart from" God.  God's Will is my Will.  I am not apart from God.  I am Perfectly Safe in Heaven dreaming of exile to a world "outside" me and "separate from" God.  It is only a dream.  Even the thoughts I think are not my True Thoughts. My present thoughts are occupied with dreams.  ACIM gives me True Thoughts to replace dream thoughts.  I can use them in every circumstance and with every person I meet in the dream.  To Awaken to Reality, I replace dream thoughts with Real Thoughts.


#2  ~  "I share God's Will."

I am God's Son.  There is One Son not "many."  My "brothers" and I are One.  If I attack a brother in thought, word or deed, I am attacking this Oneness and keeping myself firmly preoccupied with dreams.  There is nothing outside me, so if "someone" seems to attack me in thought, word or deed, it is ME doing it to MYSELF.  Nothing exists outside me.  Mind and Spirit are the only Reality.  Heaven is All There Is.  Heaven is within me where my One Self exists untouched and undisturbed by dreams of madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment