Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lesson 327 ~ The proof is in the pudding.

I am not asked to take ACIM on the basis of unsupported faith.  For God has promised He will hear my call and answer me Himself.  The proof?  My experience.  The resulting experience will then endure and take me further and further on the road that leads to Him.  He awaits my call to give me all the help I need.  Father, Your Promises will never fail.  My experience will be the proof I need.  I only need test Your plan for salvation to understand this is so.  I will not judge what You ask me to do.  You ask me to forgive everyone and everything?  That is what I will do.  The resulting experience will be the proof that leads me onward to You.  You do not ask me to forgive on blind faith.  "Test it out," You Gently suggest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment