Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lesson 330 ~ Today I stop hurting myself.

Forgiveness of everyone and everything that seems to be "outside" me is my function.  Forgiveness of every thought that comes into my mind is my function.  Forgiveness of my anxiety and angst is my function.  Forgiveness of my boredom and restlessness is my function.  Forgiveness of my victimhood is my function.  Forgiveness is my only function.  Today I accept my one true function in the world of dreams.  I can gently lay aside images of pain.  God holds out His Power and Love, and bids me to take what is already mine.  When my mind is clear of thoughts of "separation from" God, an empty space is created for Truth to flow in. The Self which God created cannot "sin" or be "separated from" Him.  Therefore I cannot suffer or be in pain.  That I can imagine suffering and pain is evident, but it can never be Reality.  My Identity is in God.  I can, right now, escape forever from the dream of fear.  Father, I am Your Son and I cannot be hurt or injured in any way.  If I think I suffer, it is only because I am indulging in a dream of separation from you.  One by one, I learn to lay aside dreams to make room for Reality.  Today I am saved from what I thought I was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment