Wisconsin, USA

Friday, April 11, 2014

Lesson 335 ~ Forgiveness leads to Awakening.

In the world of dreams I am blind to Reality.  I never "see" anything for what it is.  I have imagined a world "separated from" God, and I believe in what I have seemingly created.  I would be lost forever if I could truly separate myself from God.  But "separating" myself from God is impossible.  It is like a sunbeam separating itself from the sun.  Or a ripple separating itself from the ocean.  It is just not possible.  Yet, in fantasy ~ in dreams ~ anything is possible.  In the world of dreams, I "see" separation from God.  It is to this alone that I respond, however much I am impelled by "outside" happenings.  Today I change what I wish to see from "separation," to Truth.  What could restore the Memory of God to me except to seek only Truth, and forgive the rest?  I can use this world of dreams not for an imagined "separation from" God, but to remember my Reality with God.  Every person, situation, thought or event can be used as an opportunity for forgiveness.  I can forgive everything and everyone for what they did not do.  Beyond fantasy is Truth, waiting to show me the Gifts forgiveness offers.  What happens to my sleeping dreams when I Awaken?  They disappear.  Father, forgiveness changes the goal of the dream from "separation from God" to "Unity with God."  Let me forgive everyone and everything, and Awaken from the dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment