Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Lesson 346 ~ I forget all things except God's Love.

Father, I wake today with miracles correcting my perception of all things.  Time has stepped aside today.  I do not look for the things in the world of dreams.  What I seek today transcends all laws of time.  Today, I forget all things except Your Love.   I live in You, Father and know no laws except Your Law of Love; therefore I find the Peace which You created for Your Son.  I forget all the foolish toys I made as I behold Your Glory.....and my own!  When evening comes today, I will remember nothing except for the Peace of God.  I have learned today, that Peace is mine when I forget all things except God's Love.  The thoughts I think in the world of dreams are not even my True Thoughts.  I do not have to think every thought that comes into my mind.  I can choose which thoughts to think!  Today, I choose to think about God's Love.  And only this, is Truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment