Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Lesson 334 ~ Today I claim the Gifts forgiveness offers.

I will not wait another day to find the Treasures my Father offers me.  Dreams and illusions offer me nothing, for Reality is far beyond the world of madness.  Even the thoughts I have in the world of dreams are not my True Thoughts.  I am trapped in a cycle of insanity until I accept that forgiveness of everything and everyone is my only way out.  Why would the Son of God accept insanity over Reality?  It is because I think I separated myself from my Father, and all that I seem to see is "proof" of that despair. God is holding out His Peace and Love to me....will I accept?  Today I use every thought, every encounter and every situation as an opportunity for forgiveness.  Father, today I look for only the Eternal, for I can be content with nothing less.  Nothing can comfort me except what You are offering to my bewildered, frightened heart.  Only Your Gifts bring me Certainty and Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment