Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Lesson 336 ~ Forgiveness is the way Home.

Everything that seems to be "outside" me is occurring only in my mind.  All "people," all "situations,"  all that is "said" and "done," is a dream in my mind.  If "someone" says something that "offends" me, I can know it is me doing it to myself.  If I "see" a dreary, ugly, fat, stupid, lazy world around me, it is only my mind projecting those images to "prove" that I am separated from God.  I need only forgive, lay those thoughts aside making a space in my mind for Truth to enter. I do not need to dwell on every thought that comes into my mind.  All thoughts I think in the world of dreams are not even my True Thoughts.  My True Thoughts are the ones I think with My Creator.  To know my True Thoughts I forgive, lay aside dreams and make a space for Truth.  Truth cannot enter when I clutter my mind with illusions.  Forgiveness sweeps away distortions.   Through forgiveness, Peace of Mind is restored and the Thought of God returns to me.  And then I can look within to find what I have vainly sought "outside" myself.  I will let forgiveness wipe away dreams of separation.  Father, help me to look within and find my Identity as Your Son.  Reality remains Unchanged within my mind. Beyond the illusions and dreams, awaits Your Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment