Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lesson 343 ~ The end of the world.

The end of the "world" cannot be loss.  The "world" does not give me Everything.  I may have money and an expensive home, but people envy me and try to take what I have.  I may have a great job, but there is always someone smarter or younger, waiting to take my place.  With every "good" thing of the "world," there is always some opposing, "not-good" thing.  Heaven gives only the Eternal:  Love, Peace, Joy and Certainty, and there is nothing opposite to this.   God only gives.  He never takes away.  And as His Son, I can only give and Everything is mine Eternally.  My Reality is not a "world" of life-followed-by-death, happiness-followed-by-sorrow, or joy-followed-by-grief.  Those I love are part of me.  I exist in Oneness with Everything.  All things are given me Forever and Ever.  As God's Son I am Complete.  No sacrifice or suffering is required of me.  My Reality is not what I "see" with the "body's eyes."  What seems to be "outside" me is not Real at all.  Salvation has no cost.  "Death" will not lead me to salvation.  Only through forgiveness of the dream will I Awaken to my Reality with God.  Father, I will do my part by forgiving the dream and all my thoughts within the dream.  You have done everything else.  Death does not bring my "spirit" to Heaven, only the correction of the dream in my mind can offer me salvation and lead to the Awakening of Reality with You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment