Wisconsin, USA

Monday, April 21, 2014

Lesson 342 ~ As I give forgiveness, forgiveness rests on me.

Thank You, Father, for saving me from the hell I made.  The "world" is not Real.  My "body" is not Real.  Anything "outside" me is just a fantasy.  You have given me the means to prove its unreality.  The key is in my hand and I have reached the door.  Beyond the door is the end of dreams.  I have stood before the Gate of Heaven, wondering if I should enter and be at Home.  Today, I will not hesitate.  Today I will forgive all things as You have instructed me, including my own thoughts which are not even my True Thoughts.  By forgiveness, I will create a space in my mind for Truth to enter.  Just as "nature abhors a vacuum," my mind will flood with Truth when a space has been created by forgiveness.  Father, today I will remember that I am Your Child.  And when I open the door to Reality, illusions will disappear in the Blazing Light of Truth, as the Memory of You returns to me.   With God's Purpose in mind for my world of dreams, the "others" that seem to exist in this "world" with me, are now seen as my saviors; I forgive them of what they did not do as we join hands and make our way Home.  As we go, the "world" disappears.

No comments:

Post a Comment