Wisconsin, USA

Monday, April 28, 2014

Lesson 345 ~What I give, returns to me. I offer only forgiveness today.

Father, miracles are shifts in perception resulting from forgiveness; they reflect Your Gifts to me, Your Son.  Everything I give returns to me, reminding me that the Law of Love (to give is to receive) is Universal.  Even here in the dream, the Law of Love takes a form which can be recognized.  The forgiveness that I offer, returns to me.  Here in the "world," the miracle resulting from forgiveness lights the way to You.  I will let Peace settle in my mind today and it will be reflected back to me from the world I seem to see.  The forgiveness I offer, results in miracles to bless my tired mind and be reflected back to me from what seems to be "outside" me.  I will find rest today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment