Wisconsin, USA

Friday, April 18, 2014

Lesson 340 ~ My Awakening is close at hand.

Father, thank You for the Freedom today will bring.  This day is Holy, for today Your Son's suffering is over.   I will hear Your Voice directing me toward salvation through forgiveness of "everyone" and "everything" that seems to be "outside" me, finding Freedom forever from all suffering.  I seemingly created the world of illusions to have an experience of "separation-from-God."  The only use for the world of dreams now, is to find my way Home.  I will be glad today.  I will be glad!  There is no room for anything today except for Joy and thanks.  My Father has pointed to the way Home.  He has created a path, given me the means and all but carries me there!  My only part is forgiveness.  I WILL find my way Home.  There is no doubt about this.  I will forgive all things "outside" me, to create a space in my mind for Truth.  I will Awaken in the Heart of Love, Safe in my Father's Arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment