Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Lesson 329 ~ God's Will is my will.

Father, I thought I wandered from You, defied You, broke all Your Holy Laws and created a will of my own more powerful than Yours.  I have punished myself over and over, day after day, in a thousand different ways.  Yet what I am in Truth is Your Holy Son.  This will never change no matter what I dream up.  You are One and I am One with You.  The choice was made for all Eternity.  It cannot change.  My will can never be in opposition to Yours.  Father my will is Yours and I am Safe, Untroubled, Serene and in Endless Joy, because it is Your Will that It be so.  What God Wills is True Everywhere and Always; It does not change because I am dreaming.  Today I recognize my Union with my Source and Everything There Is.  I have no will apart from my Father.  Through His Will, I recognize I am One with Everything.  Through His Will, I find my way, at last, to God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment