Wisconsin, USA

Monday, March 31, 2014

Lesson 326 ~ I am forever God's Son.

Father, I was created in Your Mind; a Holy Thought that never lefts Its Home.  As You created me, I have remained.  You are Cause and I am Effect.  I did not create myself, nor did I create a "world" "apart from" You.  I remain with You in Eternal Bliss, though I am blinded to Reality by choosing to "see" illusions.  I have but ONE problem:  I think I am separated from You.  There is ONE solution:  forgive myself and Awaken to Reality.  All Your Attributes exist within me because it is Your Will to have a Son so like You that together We are Indistinguishable.  Where the Father Is the Son Is, and where the Son Is, so Is the Father.  I have all the Power of my Father, because He Willed it to be so.  I will follow God's Plan for me here on "earth."  His plan is my only goal.  In the end, God will gather His Effects into the Tranquil Heaven of His Love, where "earth" and all thoughts of "separation" will vanish and the Son will remember his True Home with His Father.  I will forgive everyone and everything for what they did not do.  I am making up the dream of "separation" and causing my mind great angst and sorrow. I am doing this to myself!   I will forgive to remember Reality.  I will see signs of my forgiveness reflected back to me from the "world" I seem to see "outside" me.  It will appear forgiven, then transformed, and then fade entirely into God's Holy Will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment