Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Lesson 344 ~ The Law of Love: What I give, is mine.

The Law of Love is Your Law, Father, not my own.  I did not understand what "giving" meant.  I had thought that "to give" was a loss to myself.  In this world, I looked on what was my "treasure," only to find an empty space where nothing ever was, is, or will be.  What can an illusion offer me?  Yet when I forgive, my brother becomes my savior and gives me Gifts beyond anything the world can offer.  My forgiven brothers will fill my store with Heaven's Treasures, which alone are Real. This is the Law of Love fulfilled.  And then, Father, Your Son arises and returns to You.  How near and dear my "brother" is to me as we go to God.  How near is God!  The ending of the dream of separation is close at hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment