Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lesson 347 ~ Today I think with the Thoughts of God.

Father in the world of dreams, I want what goes against my will as Your Son.  I seemingly created the world as an experience of "separation from" You.  Though this is impossible, anything is possible in fantasy.  I seemingly exist in a fantasy of separation from You, and what I want in the world of dreams is more "proof" of separation from You.  My mind is sick, Father and I do not know what I need, want or desire.  I give all judgment to You.  You see what I see, yet You know Truth.  You see my pain, yet understand it is not Real.  In Your Understanding, I am healed.  You give the miracles that dreams hide from my Awareness.  I give all judgment to You, I do not know my own will, but You are Sure it is Your Own.  Today, I choose to set aside dreams.  I will think Your Thoughts, speak Your Words and do what You tell me to do.  Through my forgiveness of my own thoughts, and everyone and everything that seems to be "outside" me, miracles come to me.  I will listen today.  I will be very still and hear the Quiet, Gentle Voice of God assuring me that I am the Son He Loves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment