Wisconsin, USA

Monday, April 7, 2014

Lesson 331 ~ Forgive the madness.

Father, I cannot suffer, sin, nor die.  You Love me Father, You never created this madness for me.  I am the dreamer of the dream of insanity.  You did not create this Father, I did.  I never left You, and You never abandoned me.  I am Safe in Heaven with You, dreaming a dream of exile and separation from You.  I need only lay dreams aside, one by one, to Awaken to my Reality with You.  I will continue to forgive everyone and everything that seems to be outside me.  Even the thoughts I think in the world of dreams are not my True Thoughts.  I will forgive myself and all the thoughts that enter my mind.  My Reality is Eternal Peace, Love and Joy, and if I do not have This, I am dreaming.  I will forgive all that is not Eternal Peace, Love and Joy and my Father will do the rest.  I am One with my Father and He with me.  Beyond the madness is my Reality.  My only function in the world of dreams is to forgive the madness and my Father Awakens me to Reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment