Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Lesson 332 ~ Fear holds my mind prisoner. Forgiveness sets it Free.

I seemingly created the world I see.  There is nothing and no one "outside" me.  Mind is the only Reality.  There is only Oneness and I am One with my Creator.  Truth never attacks, It merely Is.  Truth's Presence shines away fantasies, Awakening me to what is Real.  Forgiveness of everyone and everything that seems to be "outside" me creates a space in my mind for Truth to enter in and take Its Rightful Place.  Without forgiveness my mind is in chains, believing madness.  Yet with forgiveness, Light Shines through the dream of darkness, offering it Hope and giving it the means to realize that Eternal Love is my Inheritance.  I will not bind my mind to thoughts of insanity today.  Fear has held my mind prisoner, but Your Love, Father, has given me the means to set it Free.  As I offer forgiveness to "others," forgiveness fills my mind, and a space is created for Truth to enter.  Father, I will not remain a prisoner to insanity when You hold out the means for my Freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment