Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lesson 338 ~ I am affected only by my thoughts.

The "world," my "body," and all that is "outside" me are just thoughts in my mind.  I am affected only by my thoughts.  No one can frighten me and nothing can harm me.  I have no enemies and I am Safe from all that seems to be outside of me.   Mind is the only Reality and I am part of the Mind of God.  I Exist in God.  What happens to my sleeping dreams when I wake?  They disappear.   It is the same for the dream of "separation from" God.  It exists only as a fantasy.  Since thoughts of the "world" and all that seems to be outside me are mine and mine alone, I now know that I have the Power to change them.  I can change each thought of fear to a Happy Thought of Love.  I can change thoughts of separation from God to Thoughts of Unity with God.  Thoughts of anger, envy, judgment and impatience, to thoughts of forgiveness.  I crucified myself!  There is nothing and no one "outside" me.  To change my "reality,"  I will change my thoughts.  I will lay aside illusions and make a space in my mind for Truth to enter.  Father, Your Plan is Certain.  All others goals and plans will fail.  I will continue to have thoughts that frighten me until I accept that only Your Thought leads to Freedom.  My thoughts will keep me running on the vicious wheel of madness and lead me nowhere.  Thoughts of forgiveness lead me Home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment