Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lesson 333 ~ Forgiveness ends the dream.

Conflict must be resolved. It cannot be denied, disguised, evaded nor hidden by deceit of any kind.  If I want to escape conflict I must face it directly, see it exactly as it is, in the "reality" which has been given it and with the purpose my mind had for it.  Only then are conflict's defenses lifted, and Truth can Shine upon it as it disappears.  The purpose for anything in the world of dreams, is to "prove" that I am "separated from" God.  In Reality this is impossible.  In dreams, anything is possible.  Father, forgiveness is the only dream that does not create other dreams.  It is the dream that dissolves all other dreams and leads to my Awakening.  Forgiveness is the dream of Restoration that is Your Gift to Your Beloved Son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment