Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Lesson 234 ~ Father, today I am Your Son again.

Today, I anticipate the time when dreams of "sin" and "guilt" are gone, and I have reached the Holy Peace I never left.  Only a tiny instant has elapsed between Eternity, dreams, and return to Eternity.  So brief was the interval there was never a break in the Continuity of Eternity, nor lapse in the Thoughts that are One.  Nothing has ever happened to disturb the Peace of God and His Son. It was only a fantasy, a mere dream of madness.  This I can accept as Wholly True today.  Thank You, Father, that I cannot lose the Memory of You and Your Love.  I recognize my Safety and thank You for the Loving Help I have received, for Your Eternal Patience and for the Knowledge that things are not as they seem.  I am not a body in a world of bodies.....I am Peacefully, Lovingly, and Joyfully Part of the Mind of God.  Here I rest Safe and Secure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment