Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Lesson 236 ~ I will choose only Thoughts of Truth.

In the dream I have a "kingdom" I must rule.  At times it does not seem that I am in control of it at all.  It seems to rule over me and tell me what to think, what to do, and what to feel.  And yet God gave me a mind to serve whatever purpose I desire.  My mind serves me.  I am not its servant.  Today I give its service to God.  In doing so, I set my mind Free to do the Will of God.  God Wills me Eternal Joy, Peace, and Happiness.  In the world of dreams I have chosen to experience "separation."  I am lost in a dream.  But I can easily be "un-lost" by changing my thoughts from chaos, impatience, hatred, anger, and judgment to Thoughts of Truth.  I will remember Heaven by changing my thoughts.  Father, I close my mind to every thought except for Yours.  I am in charge of my mind and today I offer it to You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment