Wisconsin, USA

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Lesson 249 ~ Forgiveness: the answer to all problems

Forgiveness reminds me that the "world of separation" is not Real.  The Son of God cannot possibly exist in a world of suffering, loss, anger, attack and madness, when what God Willed for His Son was Perfect and Eternal Peace, Love, Joy, Serenity and Bliss.  I will replace all thoughts of illusion with Thoughts of Truth to Awaken to Reality.  "Salvation" is as simple as that.  I am Safe in Heaven with my Father, dreaming a dream of separation, therefore it is not possible that the Son of God is "separate from" His Father.  When I do my part ~ forgiveness ~ the world will reflect the healing taking place in my mind.  I will see a place of joy, abundance, charity, and endless giving.  It will become so much like Heaven, that it is quickly transformed into the Light it reflects.  The hapless journey which the Son of God began has ended in the Light From Which he came.  Father, I return my mind to You.  I have laid aside Reality to embrace illusions/dreams/fantasies of bitterness, violence, and death.  Now I Rest again in You.  I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment