Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Lesson 248 ~ Lost in a fantasy.

In the seeming world of separation, I have laid aside Truth to embrace illusions.  Today, I will lay aside illusions and embrace Truth.  Whatever suffers is not a part of me.  What grieves is not myself.  What is in pain is only an illusion in my mind.  What dies was never living in Reality.  There is nothing and no one "outside" myself.  Pain, grief, suffering, and death are all illusions that help to sustain the "world of separation."  I am God's Holy Son, who seemingly entertained a thought of "separation from" God.  Though it is not possible in Reality, in fantasy anything is possible.  And fantasy it is.  Today I will lay aside the thought that I live in a "body," in a world "outside" myself, populated with other "bodies," and think only Thoughts of Truth.  Father, my Ancient Love for You returns and lets me remember myself as Your Holy Son.  I am as You created me, not what I imagined myself to be.  Now Your Love is remembered, for Your Love is my own and I understand that They are One.

No comments:

Post a Comment