Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Lesson 251 ~ I need only Truth.

I have looked for many things in the world of dreams and found only despair, guilt, sin, loss, and death.  In the dream-world I sometimes seem to receive what I desire, yet only to be left wanting for more.  Today I seek for only ONE thing:  TRUTH.  All that I desired before, I did not truly need and did not even want.  My one and only need I did not recognize.  But now, I see that I need only TRUTH.  In Truth, all needs are satisfied, all cravings end, all hopes are fulfilled, and all dreams are gone.  Truth is everything that I could want or need.  At last I find myself at Peace. Father, I am grateful for Your Peace.  You restored what I have denied myself.  My Sonship with You satisfies all my wants and needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment