Wisconsin, USA

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Lesson 244 ~ I am in danger nowhere in the world.

Father, I am Safe wherever I am, for You are there with me.  I need only call Your Name and I will recognize Your Safety and Love.  The "physical" world is not Real, Thought is my only Reality, and I am a Thought of You. How can I can fear or doubt?  I cannot suffer, be endangered or experience unhappiness because I am Your Son, created in Love, Peace, and Serenity. Father, I need only remind myself that I am in the Safety of Your Loving Embrace..........This is the Truth I seek. I am the Son of God. What my Reality Is and what I think my "reality" is, are two different things. Nothing can be a threat to God and nothing can harm His Beloved Son.  I am Safe with my Father in Heaven, dreaming of exile to a world "apart from" Him. God gives me the tools to Awaken to Reality. I need only choose to use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment