Wisconsin, USA

Monday, November 4, 2013

Lesson 235 ~ God Wills that I am with Him in Heaven. And so I am.

I need to look upon all things that seem to hurt me and with Perfect Certainty assure myself, "God Wills that I be saved from this."  Then merely experience illusion disappear.  Keep in mind that God's Will for me is Happiness.  Keep this in mind at all times, and only God's Happiness can come to me.  God's Love surrounds His Son (me!) and keeps me forever with Him.   God Wills that I be with Him now and Always in Perfect Happiness.   Do I choose Perfect Happiness, or do I choose the ruminating, chaotic thoughts of the "world?"  Each time a thought comes into my mind, I have a choice to make.  Is the thought one of Perfect Happiness?  If not, I can dismiss the thought from my mind.  Father, Heaven is mine.  Your Love created me and made me forever a Part of You, in Innocence and Holiness.  I have no "guilt" or "sin" in me, for there is none in You.  If the Father is sinless, then so is the Son, Forever and Always.  No matter what the dream tells me, I am Your Son and my Reality is Peace and Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment