Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lesson 245 ~ Father, You are with me. I am Safe.

Father, You are with me wherever I go.  Your Joy sheds Its Light on everyone I meet.  Your Love consoles the desolate, the lonely, and those afraid.  I give Your Peace to those who suffer pain, grieve for loss or think they are without Hope and Happiness.   Send them to me, Father.  While I see a world "outside" me, I will remember that everyone and everything offers me an opportunity for forgiveness and Awakening.  While I seem to see a world "outside" me, it will reflect back to me my own healing.  I seemingly created a world apart from God to give me an experience of "apart-from-God."  Yet God can use this seeming miscreation of mine for His Own Purposes....it is my choice whether or not to accept His Help.  I WILL eventually accept His Help, it is only a matter of "time."  I can only deny my Reality as His Son for so long before Its Loving Song beckons me gladly Home.  Each thought I have and every decision I make is a choice for Heaven or a choice for dreams.  Will I ruminate on dreams ~  which is a very difficult thing for the Son of God to do ~ or will I choose Truth, which is the easiest and most comfortable choice for the Son of God?  Dreams are difficult to maintain.  Heaven is my Natural State of Being.........And so I go in God's Peace, Love, and Joy.  While I seem to see a world outside me, I will offer the message of Truth I have received.  In this way, I come to recognize God's Voice.  Heaven requires no penance or sacrifice.  Heaven is my Natural State and my Reality with God.  Heaven is as easy and natural to me as breathing is to the body.  In Peace, Love, and Joy is how God created me to be.  I will lay aside dreams and embrace Truth....then I will quietly give It away to all I seem to see while I seem to see it....and God will take the final step in my Awakening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment