Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lesson 242 ~ This day I give to God.

I will not be in charge of my life today.  I do not understand the world of dreams, so trying to take charge of my life would be foolishness.  In fact, the desire to take charge of my life is what got me here in the first place.  I created the world of separation and I believe in and desire it, and though I may say I do not "desire" it, I keeping choosing it over and over.....over Heaven and Truth.  Waking up to Heaven is as easy as changing my thoughts, but I am so immersed in the world of separation I cannot "wake up" on my own.  I give this day to God, for I want no delay in coming Home.  Father, I give this day to You.  I am Your Son and You know me inside and out; You know all my desires and wants.  I think I want pain, sorrow, and grief; love that ends in death or loss, peace that is shattered by chaos.  But You created me Father to exist in Eternal Peace, Joy, Serenity, and Love.  You will give me everything I need in helping me to find the way to You.  I can do my part by replacing thoughts of the world with Thoughts of Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment