Wisconsin, USA

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lesson 246 ~ I Love God's Son in whatever form he appears today.

I must let go of hatred, envy, jealousy, impatience (all thoughts and feelings that are not Peace, Love, and Joy) in order to find the way to God.  I must lay aside illusions and dreams, and embrace only Truth.  I can do this over many "lifetimes," or I can do this now.  Hating myself or another, is one and the same, for there is only One Son.  If I entertain thoughts of hate toward myself, or revenge toward "another," my mind becomes further immersed in the dream of separation.  For there is no "other."  There is no "world."  There are no "bodies."  There is no "me." The only Reality is One Mind.  While "I" seem to exist in a body, within a world of other bodies, I can use every opportunity, encounter, every decision and thought, as another chance for forgiveness, love, and another step closer to Awakening to Reality.  God's Will and my own are One.  That is simple Truth.  Truth is always simple.  Illusions are always convoluted and chaotic.  Today I choose to embrace only Love and forgiveness and give It silently away to whatever forms appear to me in each moment of this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment