Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Lesson 240 ~ Fear is not justified in any form.

The world of dreams presents many forms of fear.  Fear is deception.  The presence of fear witnesses to dreams.  Not one thing in the world of dreams is true, no matter in what form it may appear, good or bad.  Everything in the world of dreams witness to the illusion of "separation."  All things "outside" me tell me that I am not whole and complete.  I will not be deceived today.  I am the Son of God.  There is no fear in the Son of God, for I am a part of Love Itself.  Father, how foolish are my fears.  You would never allow Your Son to suffer.  I suffer by my own choice.  Father, You hold out Perfect Joy to me, yet I choose dreams.  Give me faith today to recognize my True Self as Your Son.  I will embrace only Thoughts of Truth and lay aside ~ forgive ~  all thoughts and feelings apart from Love. Only then will I understand my Holiness and accept the Love which is my Inheritance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment