Wisconsin, USA

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Lesson 250 ~ Identify only with Truth.

I will see the Son of God in me today and witness to His Glory.  I will not obscure His Holy Light by dwelling on illusions of separation, nor reduce the Son of God in me to weakness and frailty by entertaining thoughts of anger, impatience, judgment, or sorrow.  The Son of God in me is my ONLY Reality.  The part of me who thinks it lives in a world apart from God, waking up every morning to yet another battle, returning home every night in defeat, is only a dream...an illusion...a fantasy.  The Son of God is Who I Am.  I am One with God and He is One with me.  THIS is my only Reality.   Father I am Your Son.  Today I will see Gentleness instead of illusions.  Salvation is as simple as replacing thoughts of illusions with Thoughts of Truth. Today I see Truly and identify only with Son of God in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment