Wisconsin, USA

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lesson 233 ~ I ask God to guide me today.

I think I live in a world as an independent being, making my own choices and decisions, determining my own successes and failures.  Yet this is the cause of all my problems.  I am NOT a separate being, living on a planet spinning around in space.  There is no world.  There are no bodies.  Mind is the ONLY Reality and I am Part of the Mind of God.  I do NOT exist, create, move, think or choose apart from God. The thought of "separation" is the cause of all grief, impatience, anxiety, hatred, anger, injustice, annoyance, and unfairness.  Father I give You all my thoughts today, for in Reality I cannot think apart from You.  The thoughts I have in the world of dreams are not even my Real Thoughts.  My thoughts are preoccupied with illusions and madness.  In place of these thoughts, give me Your Own.  Instead of seeking for that which can never be found, I ask to do Your Will instead.  Today I come to You.  I will step back and merely follow You.  I will not question the Wisdom of the Infinite and I will not question a Love I cannot comprehend, both of which are Your Perfect Gift to me.  Today I have one Guide to lead me.  I will give this day to Him with no reservations at all.  I walk this day with Him and so it is a day of countless Gifts and Mercies.

No comments:

Post a Comment