Wisconsin, USA

Friday, November 15, 2013

Lesson 243 ~ Today I judge nothing that occurs.

I will be honest with myself today.  From my tiny bits of perspective, I will not assume I understand anything.  Today I recognize that I do not know anything and have no knowledge on which to judge.  Today I am relieved of judgments I cannot possibly make.  I Free myself and all I seem to see, to be in Peace.  Is this a denial of "reality?"  YES!  For what seems to be my "reality" is just a dream - a fantasy - an illusion.  And what seems to be a dream (Heaven) is my only Reality.  I have created a living hell by my desire to experience "separation from" God.  Yet there is a way Home.  With God's Help and with His Words of Truth, I will find It. He has given me the ONE answer to all my seeming problems.  Father, today I leave Truth Free to be Itself.  I honor all Its Parts, of which I am included.  Each "Part" contains the Whole Memory of You.  I do not exist in a world where I am caged in a body, and everything and everyone exists outside of me.  The only Reality is Pure Thought.  I go within to find Truth.  And when I find It, It will be reflected in the world I seem to see, while I seem to see it...until I remember my Reality and I see the "world" no more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment