Wisconsin, USA

Friday, November 8, 2013

Lesson 238 ~ On my decision salvation rests.

I am worthy.  My Father created me, trusts me, and Knows me as I am.  When I made the decision to venture off into a "world of separation,"  my Father Gently inserted salvation within the dream and let it rest on my decision.  He Loves me indeed.  There is a part of me that remembers my Sonship and when I look for this part of me, I will find It.  It will be reflected back to me from the "world."  Yet, it is my choice.  I can choose illusions or I can choose my Sonship and Heaven.  Today I think about how much my Father Loves me.  I was created in Love as His Son to exist in Eternal Joy and Peace.  My salvation is as simple as choosing the thoughts that will occupy my mind.  My thoughts seem to come to me against my will.  Yet it is ME who is calling forth the thoughts I think.  I must accept this and use this Knowledge to choose salvation instead of dreams.  Will I dwell on thoughts of illusions and dreams, or brush them aside and think on Thoughts of Truth?  It is my choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment